How Does Your Home Stack up in the Real Estate Marketplace?
Our Property Evaluation will show you everything there is to know about your home
Many homeowners and real estate investors rely on online value estimators to find out what a property is worth. Unfortunately, those websites only look at what a house sold for last and local sales to estimate a general price.
What about active liens, past renovations, land valuations, neighborhood market data? A home’s value is in its history and homeowners should have all of this information.
Mototext Homes helps you avoid surprises with the most up-to-date information on your property.
We’ll do the heavy lifting to get you the most comprehensive analysis of your property so you can make the best decision moving forward. Even if you aren’t quite ready to buy or sell, a Mototext Homes Property Evaluation provides you with everything you should know about your home.
What is a Property Evaluation Report?
Have you thought about purchasing or selling a home? Did you just move in? Do you know where to find crucial information about the house?
The amount of research needed for a property depends on its size and the scope of its history. For instance, the value of commercial real estate is substantially different from that of residential real estate.
The amount of revenue or profit that a bigger investment property will provide immediately affects its value. A Property Evaluation Report can help put everything in order and make sense of things financially.
Here’s what you can find in a Property Evaluation:
- Market trends using demographic and geographical information.
- The property’s physical and financial aspects, including its structure, size, number of rooms etc.
- Costs of purchases associated with the home, such as past renovations.
- Utilities, real estate taxes, past repairs, liens, fees, and expenses for property maintenance.
- Information on the income generated by the property, such as estimated rent revenues.